What are the opportunities and challenges that are emerging in hybrid working procurement?
Several partner and vendor CEOs have told CPI recently that the move to hybrid working will shape IT procurement decisions moving forwards. This session will explore:
- What solutions and scenarios are end users asking for as they formulate their hybrid working business models?
- How have partners replotted their strategies to find opportunities in hybrid working within their own business models?
- How can vendors and partners help convince European customers who remain hyper-concerned about security and data sovereignty to migrate to the cloud at pace?
The Race to Normal and Recovery - Webroot
The pandemic has changed many things and the new ‘normal’ means a workforce very different to that of March 2020. The race to normal and recovery is not just a pandemic thing but a cyber-resilience race too, as the pandemic also meant a change of tactics for cyber criminals and bad actors of all types looking to compromise SMBs.
The birth of cyber resilience is key to MSPs and SMBs, but why is that? What does that look like? And what do you need to do?
Join us where we'll discuss how Carbonite + Webroot are helping MSPs and SMBs to ‘normalize’ and, in the event of breaches recover.
Inside Track Espresso: Security
What is the next ‘new normal’ for security and how MSPs should be selling it?
Several partners have told CPI of their frustration at some vendors sticking to “status quo” sales methods around security solutions. This discussion will explore:
- How can MSPs monopolise on this additional focus on the consequences of security vulnerabilities to reach new customers and grow their business?
- How are MSPs pivoting in their marketing to end users around security?
- If projects are still being constrained by customer’s bottom lines or, what strategies are partners using to convince them to invest in “prestige” solutions/products purchases in 2021?
- What trends look set to be most influential for the security channel as we move through the rest of the year into 2022?
AI and Automation
MSPs who invest in AI will find themselves well placed to monopolise on one of 2021's top technology trends, Forrester predicts. This discussion will explore:
- How can partners positively impact sales, and arm their teams with sales tools that have embedded AI and automation functionality, at scale?
- Growing numbers of European customer CIOs say they plan to make deeper investments in tools with AI and automation in the upcoming fiscal year. What strategies are in place to give partners a competitive edge to capture that spend?
- What “problems” are European customers most interested in being solved by the promise of AI automation?