Inside Track EMEA:
The Channel and Security - Where next?
5 October 2022
Channel Partner Insight’s Security edition of our flagship broadcast event - Inside Track - will explore the most influential areas of the security market in 2022.
Vendors and partners will engage in a series of three candid editorial panels filmed in our central London filming studio; ‘fireside chat’ video Q&As with the Editor, and bespoke video, podcast or written content.
CPI will ensure that the event will best reflect the individual companies in the channel striving to connect with new leads, or those who wish to stand out by having a multimedia platform to promote thought leadership on IT security.
Across the month of May and June, we’re looking for exclusive sponsors to take ownership of each content area and lead the conversation around how MSPs can best tackle the challenges and take advantage of the opportunities ahead of them in cyber security.
Days until event:
- Connect with channel leaders from across EMEA
- Join us from anywhere on your desktop or tablet, for free
- Ask industry experts your burning questions
Network with sponsors in the virtual exhibition
Check out last season's agenda:
The Covid-19 crisis may have presented the managed security services market with some of the biggest opportunities in years. Remote working has left many companies wide open to vulnerabilities, and "quick fixes" that were put in place last year are being reviewed.
- But several partners have told CPI of their frustration at some vendors sticking to "status quo" sales methods around security solutions. Is this changing?
- A growing number are rejecting MDF that specifies a distinction between MSP and MSSP, while also questioning whether they are being sufficiently rewarded in partner programs. Are the distinctions MSP and MSSP useful to channel partners anymore?
- In terms of threats on MSPs themselves, some partner bosses are slamming vendors for neglecting security basics and leaving them open to high-profile "supply chain" attacks, such as by Russian-speaking ransomware group REvil. Has the way MSPs work with vendors changed significantly as a result of the pandemic, frustration and a changing security market?
Being a security professional has never been harder. The increasing threat environment, expanding attack surface, and continuous stakeholder demands for transparency are only adding to the challenges. Hear how doing it alone is extremely challenging but how the Power of the Community ‘doing it together’ and expert services is THE key for success.
Sam Callaghan, EMEA VP ConnectWise
Forrester lead global analyst Jay McBain remarked that last year the tech sector went from pandemic to pandemonium. Has the dust now settled?
Or are MSP leaders concerned that partners and end users alike are making decisions about changing business models and flexible working that are too hasty?
Join two of Europe’s leading cybersecurity channel executives and Editor Nima Sherpa Green, as we discuss this issue, as well as:
- What are the key procurement trends that will shape the European managed services market this year?
- What are the key blockers to growth in 2022?
- How can MSPs grow despite inflationary pressures?
Vendor Speaking Session
With Logicalis CEO Bob Bailkoski and TietoEVRY Head of Cybersecurity Business Maria Nordgren
The adage may go that prevention is the best medicine, but managed solution providers across the globe are now increasingly being directly targeted by the thriving industry of bad actors and hackers.
And requirements and demands from end user customers have evolved over the course of this year.
Has the dust now settled? Or how would our guest MSP IT Leaders describe the current channel market?
- What does the current market ‘status quo’ call for? How are partners adapting to threats?
- What are MSPs most excited about for the future? How can European solution providers grow and thrive best while selling cyber security?
- And how are partners themselves adapting to try and avoid being targeted by bad actors? Editor Nima Sherpa Green will ask guests to share the ways in which their businesses have changed?
Interested in being involved with Inside Track? Contact the team today!