Inside Track EMEA:
The Future of the Channel 2022
Friday 25 March, 9.30am - 11.50am GMT
What are the most influential trends that will re-shape the EMEA channel for partners and vendors alike throughout 2022?
Channel Partner Insight is happy to bring back our broadcast event Inside Track.
For 2022, Editor Nima Sherpa Green will bring together channel leaders from across Europe in three candid panel discussions, a documentary and video submissions highlighting analysis on channel success and what the most influential technology and procurement trends will emerge throughout the year.
In this event we'll be taking on the big questions for EMEA partners that are top of mind for decision makers in some of the most lucrative markets in the world.
Days until event:
- Connect with channel leaders from across EMEA
- Join us from anywhere on your desktop or tablet, for free
- Ask industry experts your burning questions
Network with sponsors in the virtual exhibition
- In this panel, CPI’s Nima Sherpa Green and two channel leaders will discuss what the most important decisions they think all partners need to consider now.
- Infrastructure spend is booming. The latest IDC figures show cloud infrastructure spending spiked at $18.6bn in Q3 2021. How are partners ensuring that they are a part of this boom over their competition?
- How are customers changing and how will this impact the channel sales?
Learn how to shift from a reactive style of helpdesk to a proactive approach, how automation is supporting the scaling of IT functions, and how to manage service personalisation. During this session we will be discussing:
- How clients and ticket types have changed
- The new era of your helpdesk and the role of AI
- What you need to begin changing now to ensure the future of your IT Helpdesk
This Q&A session we will cover the market growth and how Checkmarx plans to support it partners and it partner program.
Key areas of discussion will include:
- The security challenges faced by businesses in the current market
- How application security can solve these challenges
- What partners can do to help
- How partners can make the most of the opportunities available
- Checkmarx Partner Program
- In this panel, CPI and two partner bosses will look through the underlying problem of this long running problem in technology, and how it has been exacerbated by the pandemic.
- Is the channel being challenged by the so called “great resignation”.
- How do EMEA companies’ intent to make sure they attract the best talent to be able to make good on their growth plans in 2022?
- And what about representation? For the first time in the channel’s history, three of the four biggest resellers in the world are now run by women.
Some partners have spoken about how hybrid working has enabled different staff within their businesses to thrive. Is the makeup of the channel’s leadership changing?
- In this panel, CPI and two EMEA security leaders will talk through the most influential elements of hybrid work, “a secure workforce” with good habits and ransomware.
- Gartner has recently warned that ransomware attacks “should be a wake-up” for those who haven’t invested in cybersecurity in the past. How have customer interactions around security changed? And importantly, what technologies are proving to be the most beneficial for a partner to include in their portfolio?
- Getting your house in order: what to partners need to invest in themselves to make sure that they’re not in the next damaging headline about a supply chain attack?
Interested in being involved with Inside Track? Contact the team today!