Inside Track US:
A Game Changer Year for the Channel
Friday March 25, 10.30 - 12.50 EDT
What is going to shake-up the US channel for partners in 2022?
Channel Partner Insight returns with this year’s Inside Track US event.
CPI Reporter Kelsey Rees will sit down with top channel partners from across the US to discuss how last year’s M&A boom impacted the channel; how end customer expectations have changed; and where partners can look for opportunities, over three panel discussions and video sessions.
This event is a must watch for channel partners to find out what will be some of the most influential trends this year.
Days until event:
- Connect with channel leaders from across the US
- Join us from anywhere on your desktop or tablet, for free
- Ask industry experts your burning questions
Network with sponsors in the virtual exhibition
- In this panel, CPI and our leading channel speakers will discuss what impact this M&A boom is having on the channel.
- What were the biggest M&A deals of last year across North America? And are they examples to emulate or to learn from?
- What sort of trends emerged around the technology and solutions being acquired and how will they develop in 2022?
- What are the most attractive profiles of company for those looking to splash out on in further M&A moves this year?
Microsoft’s New Commerce Experience (NCE) is the result of Microsoft’s efforts to standardize offers and subscription term restrictions across all Microsoft channels. Join us for a deep dive into Microsoft's NCE as our experts walk you through the more complicated details of NCE to make sure you’re prepared with a simplified approach.
This Q&A session we will cover the market growth and how Checkmarx plans to support it partners and it partner program.
Key areas of discussion will include:
- The security challenges faced by businesses in the current market
- How application security can solve these challenges
- What partners can do to help
- How partners can make the most of the opportunities available
- Checkmarx Partner Program
- In this panel, CPI’s Kelsey Rees and two US channel leaders will break down the core elements of exactly what the “new normal” of hybrid work means for channel firms.
- How have end customer expectations changed around home and office working and what can vendors and their partners do to create opportunities around them?
- How can vendors and partners predict and then capitalise on how the hybrid working model will develop?
- What is and isn’t working in their hybrid model strategy?
- In this panel, CPI and two US security channel experts will discuss how partners can best monopolise on this growing recognition that cybersecurity is no longer just “an IT issue”.
- What kinds of security solutions are selling best? -Is the hype behind approaches such as Zero trust gaining much traction from a sales perspective?
- With the high-profile supply chain attacks we’ve seen, what can partners do to protect themselves. And are customers demanding more accountability from solution providers?
- How can partners think more strategically about presenting and selling cybersecurity in terms of business risks and not just disparate technologies packages together?
Interested in being involved with Inside Track? Contact the team today!